Why ? 💡
CodaBene is a FoodTech company known for its socially responsible mission.
We help retail stakeholders with our innovative traceability solutions to digitally transform, boost efficiency and significantly reduce food waste.
Our observation : Which products are about to expire? How many? When? To find
out, supermarket teams visually check the dates of products, in every area, every day. The management of expiry dates is a highly common pain point across food stores. This task must be reliable in order to adequately control stocks and reduce food waste.
What we do ? 🔨
In this context, we developed a solution to facilitate the controls of expiry dates in stores and maximize values of items that are about to expire through discounts, provider returns, “magic bags,” and donation.
Our key app, FoodMemo, helps teams detect short-dated products and determine the most appropriate action to reduce waste. It is a simple and user-friendly solution that helps teams save time and food on a daily basis.
Who we are ?🔍
At CodaBene, we are approx 20 enthusiastic, highly motivated, fun and expert people with strong values and willing to promote more inclusive and sustainable consumption models !
- backend & mobile, junior & more senior developers
- junior & senior business developers
- graphic designers, UX/UI designers
- trainees, short terms, long terms contracts
- youngers and elders
We believe the diversity of the CodaBene team is a strong asset. And there is one thing that brings us together : we are all willing to have an impact!
What we are proud of! 🏆
- The appro. 1000 stores managers who use our FoodMemo solution on a daily basis and find it “super intuitive and easy to use”
- Our Social economy accreditation validated in France in 2021
- The prize we received to celebrate our collaboration with Casino in France in 2022
- The prize of “the 2022 committed startup” we received at Produrable in Sept. 2022
- … and the 2 millions products, approx 800 tons, we help to save from the bin each month thanks to our app!
Your missions 📝
As a key partner to the client team, you will have a strong impact on the success of CodaBene’s geographic expansion strategy while selling FoodMemo to as many retailers as possible in your zone/area/country.
Prospection and sales development
- Define and adapt Sales approach depending on retailers and on zone/ area/ countries
- Prospect of all types of food retailers (integrated or franchised)
- Influence and convince prospects to validate a pilot with FoodMemo
- Close contracts at your zone/area/country level
Sales objectives and internal collaboration
- Partner with the client team to define objectives, ensure our CRM is adapted to our business objectives and tailored to maximize Sales efficiency
- Partner with the tech team to adapt the app to local needs when relevant regarding the app roadmap
The preferred candidate 👩🏻👨🏾
- Sales Development: 3+ years of experience in a local Food Retail industry with a strong
- business acumen ; you have relevant connections with retailers and / or influent
- independent master franchises
- Experience in Sales and/or with Saas products and business models in FoodTech is
- Operations: you understand store teams constraints
- Negotiations: Strong persuasion and determination skills
- Positive mindset: manage complexity with a positive attitude in a fast changing
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills ; able to effectively
- communicate at all levels of a store/ retailer organization
- Team player : you are able to work strategically and collaboratively
- Analytical mindset : you have excellent analytical skills, are fast at gathering data and information to produce recommendations or take decisions
- CRM : Hands-on experience on a CRM, preferably Sellsy
- EN, area main language mandatory : nice to have other languages
- Impact : you are willing to join a fast growing startup which is having an impact
- Fun : you are eager to work on the missions above !
- We are proud to consider people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, or race.
- Every candidate will be treated equally in the recruitment process. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements, please don’t hesitate to apply and tell us why you would be a good fit!
Application details 📧
- Contract : Full time
- To start : ASAP
- Headquarters location : Paris La Défense, France
- Your location : area location required (India, North Africa, North Europe, East Europe, North America)
- Home office : 5 days a week
- Gratification : depends on experience
- CV + application letter to send to firstname.lastname@example.org